Congratulations to our chief volunteer instructor Sam Nankani who was nominated for UK Coaching Hero Awards for 2020.
Sam Nankani aim through the Thai Boxing Community Centre is to positively Serve the community by improving the health, fitness and self confidence of disadvantaged young people by giving them the opportunity to:
- Participate in small friendly class
- Work individually and as part of a team
- Set personal targets and reach goals
- Increase levels of physical activity and learn self defence
- Build self confidence and discipline Improve motivation
- Gain a greater understanding of health and concentration